[Tig] Digi 4 Pulse generator card

Robert Houllahan rob at cinelab.com
Wed Apr 9 00:00:10 BST 2008

Rob Wrote

> 30 flats eh, 36000 feet, with 72000 to 84000 feet to go.   you're
> treading new ground, as the Director Who Shot The Most 16mm Footage
> Who Then Graded The Dailies.   This is a new category for Guinness.
> Now, if you can be The Director Who Shot The Most 16mm Footage Who
> Then Graded The Dailies and Then Graded The Final Transfer, well
> then you'd be totally immortal.

Actually technically I am the Co-Producer and DP on this
feature....... but anyhow. Maybe I might grade the 2K version and then
drink myself into a stupor for a few months.

Then BT wrote..

> As I recall, last time Houllahan was in town we had a category for
> Guinness.  And one for Bass too, and Smithwicks.  So nothing new
> there.

As it was in the past surely again it shall be in the future.....

I still owe some brre time...

-Rob-

Robert Houllahan
rob at cinelab.com