[Tig] tig:CSI Latest UK Series !Quality!

Bob Wilson BWilson at postgroup.com
Wed Apr 9 16:23:05 BST 2008

     Hi Peter,
CSI is color corrected by our two time award winning Da Vinci Master
Colorist Paul Westerbeck. They still prefer to shoot on 35mm film and
then we transfer it on a Spirit and then color correct on a Da Vinci 2K.
Paul said the only difference was it was a short turn around and the
show had to be Satellited to make delivery. Perhaps the playback
operators at the Satellite center were suffering from a BREE experiment?

Are you going to be performing any BREE experiments at NAB?

Cheers,

Bob Wilson
Director of Engineering
Post Group