[Tig] tig:CSI Latest UK Series !Quality!

Peter Swinson peter_swinson at compuserve.com
Wed Apr 9 18:15:19 BST 2008

Bob,
Thanks for the info. I have no doubt Paul did a great job. I now wish I had
recorded the show so I could send you a copy of it's lack of quality.
I guess if it was bounced to the UK via satellite, you may be correct that
some decision to compress the hell out of it needed some 'orrible pre
proccessing.
If anyone in the UK who looks at this site did record it on a PVR, then I
am sure they might want to dump it to DVD and send to Bob Wilson at Post
Group.

I won't be BBREing at NAB but may well be doing same here in the UK, if the
weather ever warms up.

cheers

Peter