[Tig] tig:CSI Latest UK Series !Quality!

Dick Hobbs dick at hobbsonline.tv
Thu Apr 10 19:51:01 BST 2008

Last time I did the arithmetic, a megabit a second of satellite
bandwidth is about $250k a year. So broadcasting SD in 2Mb/s instead
of 4Mb/s, or HD in 4Mb/s instead of 8Mb/s makes a big difference to
the bottom line.

Dick

Dick Hobbs
Consultant and writer on television and film technology
+44 1435 830988
Skype DickHobbs
dick at hobbsonline.tv