[Tig] Holographic Drive at NAB

Ferder, John E jeferder at cbs.com
Tue Apr 22 01:02:09 BST 2008

 This is the same drive that InPhase showed in the Ikegami booth last
year.  The big difference this year, I suppose, is that it actually
works, and has an actual price and release date.  Also that Maxell is
making storage media.  They seemed vague on middleware and control
protocols, however.

John Ferder

I saw inPhase Technologies Tapestry recorder demonstrated at Ikegami's
booth (next to FET's impressive FED display). I believe I recall that
Ikegami will distribute, perhaps OEM, this product.

David Leitner