[Tig] NAB--Tangent's New Wave-Anyone try it?

Paul Korver paul at cinelicious.tv
Tue Apr 22 17:25:43 BST 2008

I tried the Wave surface and my impression was that if you needed to
be able to throw your panels in a backpack to color onsite somewhere
they would be great.  But I don't think they would work for us in a
commercial environment where we're charging clients money.  I'm very
big on ergonomics and how stuff looks / feels.  I wasn't impressed in
that category but I have to think they're going for a consumer to pro-
sumer market based on the price tag and construction.  I didn't use
them with Color but I'm assuming they must work as that would be a
natural pairing market-wise?

I obviously don't work for them... but I really like their CP200 line
for Apple Color.

Paul

Paul Korver
Principal