[Tig] TOPSY on the Mk III circa 1990

stuart stuart at red.com
Thu Apr 24 17:47:15 BST 2008

Please pardon my interruption of current information exchange.

I am re-constructing workflow histories, and interested if anyone
worked with TOPSY on the Mk III  circa 1985 - 90.

And / or if anyone still has a copy of the TOPSY Operations Guide.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stuart English
stuart at red.com
Workflow Wizard
RED Digital Cinema

This e-mail is the property of RED Digital Cinema Camera Company.  It
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or
the information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.