[Tig] More 888 questions from the museum at Cinelab

Craig Fearing craig.fearing at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 10:14:43 BST 2008

Hi Rob

As the author of the firmware 14.1 (and all other versions) I can assure you
that all displays on all panels *should* initialize with an unique
identifier at power-up.  Failure to do so could stem from many causes, but
the most likely would be the dc-dc converters associated with the displays.

By private mail I will send a "Stuck Key Map" to assist you for finding that
problem.

For a quick workaround to get other things working, unplug the two softpanel
ribbons, and since they are of opposite gender, just plug them together.
That should let you use the other two panels without the "Key Stuck"
problem.

Good luck

Craig

Craig Fearing
Senior daVinci Customer Support Engineer(Europe) Nice, France
Tel/Message:      +33 492 151 350
Mobile            +33 609 231 688
Skype:  doc_leo

craigf at davsys.com  or  craig.fearing at orange.fr