[Tig] Solitaire Cine V CRT problem.

Craig.Dingwall at nfsa.afc.gov.au Craig.Dingwall at nfsa.afc.gov.au
Tue Apr 29 05:44:56 BST 2008

Hi all,

was wondering if anyone has information regarding the "Solitaire Cine V".
Our CRT won't illuminate, yet no error message are displayed addressing
the problem. If anyone can point us in the right direction or know of a
service manual we can download, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Please  note  that  your  email address  is known to us  for the purposes  of  communicating with you.  The information  transmitted in this  e-mail is  for the  use of  the intended  recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally  privileged  material. If you have received  this information  in error you must not disseminate, copy or take  any  action on  it and we  request that you delete all copies of this transmission together with attachments and notify the sender. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.