[Tig] Bob Brown

Gary Adams garyada at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 29 19:05:02 BST 2008

Hello David.  I will say I didn't know Bob or work for him, but I did meet
him as I was installing some equipment at RGB long ago (as I was
representing a vendor).  He was giving a tour showing the new facility for
some people and the one comment overheard I will never forget.  "All of the
assets of the company come to work in the morning and leave in the evening".

Gary Adams
daVinci Systems