[Tig] Bob Brown

Craig Fearing craig.fearing at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:42:18 BST 2008

For whatever it's worth, I will never forget Brad Walker (who was most of
the brains behind MetaSpeed) telling me sincerely that Neil Feldman (his
then employer) stood out from the crowd because he (Neil) considered his
employees to be the company assets, and the equipment they used or designed
to be the liabilities.

I would like to express my sincere admiration for the Bob Browns and Neil
Feldmans of this business, and the men and women of whatever work shift who
work so hard to make those truths reality.

Of course we need dedicated "bean counters" too, but hats off to those who
recognize the value of the breathing assets over the ones that are bought
off the shelves, or from the display halls in Las Vegas or Amsterdam.

I know many employers do have the same sentiments, but I especially salute
those who make it known to their employees.

Humbly submitted -

Craig Fearing