[Tig] Bob Brown

Michael Bittle mlbnyc at verizon.net
Wed Apr 30 15:05:04 BST 2008

Unfortunately, once large enough sums of money are involved, many
people loose sight of the fact that "gear" assets tend to loose
financial value over time, while "people" assets tend to gain
financial value over time. Coaxing maximum return out of "gear"
assets is mostly a game of brains and a bit of brawn.  Coaxing
maximum return out of "people" assets requires heart, something not
easily understood, much less shared.

... and, it goes without saying, this is not an industry specific
phenomena.

Cheers,
Mike

On Apr 29, 2008, at 6:42 PM, Craig Fearing wrote:

> Of course we need dedicated "bean counters" too, but hats off to
> those who
> recognize the value of the breathing assets over the ones that are
> bought
> off the shelves, or from the display halls in Las Vegas or Amsterdam.

Michael L. Bittle
Vice President Technical Operations and Quality
PostWorks, New York
100 Avenue of the Americas, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10013
212.894.4000 vox, 212-894-4099 fax