[Tig] Fwd: HDCAM SR 23.976 to PAL Downconvert Question

Agustin Goya | Wancamp agustingoya at wancamp.com.ar
Thu Aug 7 13:13:15 BST 2008

Hi james! Thanks for the info. The way you tell me to do it is the usual way
we do it here.
UFC-1800 Should be used in case I don't have a downconverter on HDCAM SR
deck.
My doubt was about the possibility to feed UFC with 23.98 fps video and
output 23.98 in a 25 fps 625 line with some weir d pulldown, but that don't
seems to be the case.
I Still have some doubt about UFC possibilities because in the PDF you sent
you can input 1125/23.98Psf and output 625/23.98-24Psf which might be the
one they are asking.
Thanks again.

Agustin Goya
Wancamp.Post