[Tig] Dr. Who

Graham Collett grahamcollett at sprockets-telecine.co.uk
Sun Aug 10 01:23:28 BST 2008

Maybe they have different titles .. Every (new)Dr Who i've seen is
credited to Mick Vincent, well done on his Baselight at The Mill . Mick
is the same age as me, 21 , so he didn't grade Peter Cushing, Bill
Pertwee (or was it Jon Pertwee, Bill's dad) etc   but I do have a
picture of Mick and I doing the London Brighton charity bike ride in
..maybe 1993/4 ?? Along with Ray King now of Cineimage and Aurthur
Johnsen now of Filmlight.
All looking very young  :)

Graham Collett
Sprockets(telecine) Ltd