[Tig] A small anecdote ...

Cem Ozkilicci cemoz101 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 21:53:07 BST 2008

Well Rob, its difficult to tell you how off the projector was exactly, but to get a rough idea I would say try rolling the balls of the daVinci towards yellow-green and then some more!

And yes Bill... it's amazing how grannies can get away with certain  things nowadays! Almost lost an eye!

What has the world come to? ...

Cheers!

Cem Ozkilicci
Colourist on the move ...