[Tig] OT:Caine

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Wed Aug 13 23:44:43 BST 2008

On Aug 13, 2008, at 2:58 PM, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> Michael Caine.

I remember sitting in a cooool theater on a hot summer afternoon
watching Caine in The Ipcress File and Funeral In Berlin (both of
which I'd read) when I was 11 and 12 or so. Have liked him since.

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931

Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in
conjunction with the Library of Congress
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974

flashscan8.us gentle, realtime flashscan8, flashstransfer 16/35
digital film transfer systems
and other products from the creative engineers at MWA Nova, Berlin.