[Tig] OT:Caine

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Aug 14 00:00:30 BST 2008

On Aug 14, 2008, at 1:21 AM, Dominic Case wrote:

> Which Sleuth did you see? 2007 or 1972? He's played both roles.

the old one.

and the more films i see of him pre-2000, the more I think of him.
absolutely first-rate., completely changing my opinion of him, as I'd
only seen the post-2000 films before.

can anyone say, who is familiar with UK accents, from what area he
calls home?  quite interesting the whole range of Uk sonority, when I
visited recently and was trying not to betray my NYC/LA origins, I was
accused (amicably) of being from Kent.

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org    http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html