[Tig] OT:Caine

Adrian Paul a.paul at al.com.au
Thu Aug 14 01:23:25 BST 2008

Dominic Case wrote:
> 1980 subscribers as of August 2008
> Sohonet ( http://sohonet.co.uk ) supports the TIG
> daVinci supports the TIG
> http://www.colorist.org/forums
>  ====
>

>>Michael Caine.  I had thought, as represented by his recent films, that he
>
> was a B actor.
>
> A actor.
> B movies, with a few exceptions.

If you have a read of his autobiography (or better yet get the audio
version as read by Michael Caine), he attributes the types of films he
works on to his working class background, that is, he's feels he's not
very fussy and treats any paying job (A/B/C-grade movie) as a legitimate
one.

--
Adrian Paul
Animal Logic - www.animallogic.com

Animal Logic
http://www.animallogic.com

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this document if you have received it in error. We do not guarantee this email is error or virus free.