[Tig] velocity check

Rob Lingelbach rob at lingelbach.us
Fri Aug 22 19:18:59 BST 2008

On Aug 22, 2008, at 9:12 PM, Bob Kertesz wrote:

> The stuff looks great. I've always loved that Budweiser football spot.

thanks.  Anthony Hoffman, Director; Rob Lingelbach Colorist; Fred...
whats'is'name from formerly Post Group and Planet Blue (Maury's
partner) at Digital Domain, did the FX, and even appeared on Oprah to
explain them.

> Is it a prerequisite for all male Russian voiceover artists to sound
> like
> they've been drinking whiskey and smoking two packs a day for a
> couple of
> decades? :-).

that's how you attract these incredible women.  see
http://www.colorist.org/images/kiev_women