[Tig] wow + flutter

Graham Collett grahamcollett at sprockets-telecine.co.uk
Sun Aug 24 23:26:18 BST 2008

For the same reason that a film can run on a telecine and still be
unstable ... Multiplied by 2 for the same problems on the sound follower
..and then combined with synchronsining slackness/errors and hey presto.
I believe the Magnotech has the tightest sync .. Cintel ferrit even
though was very good down to a 1/4 frame sync was only driven by 1ppf

Graham Collett
Sprockets(telecine) Ltd
www.sprockets-telecine.co.uk