[Tig] flash capability in the wiki

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Aug 25 00:56:05 BST 2008

On Aug 24, 2008, at 11:44 PM, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> The wiki now has flash capability, reels in .swf format can be
> loaded.  please see
> http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/Flash_Extension
>
> I might add a server-side player to make the control a little
> easier, at which point we might have to switch to .flv files.   I'd
> suggest following the guide at the page above but keep your file
> size under 10Mb for now, it's essentially in beta

more information is forthcoming on a friendlier interface, where you
can drag and drop your reel at reels.colorist.org ..   Am working on
this now, it should be ready by sometime tomorrow, and will be
attached to the wiki but more of a showcase area.  In the meantime,
the flash capability of the wiki is one way you can stream directly
from the TIG.

Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach