[Tig] Tamuz display evaluation

Jason Cacioppo jason at subvoyant.com
Tue Aug 26 14:55:40 BST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I am getting a demo of a Tamuz Imperial Eagle at our facility.  Does
anyone have any thoughts or questions that you would suggest for my
evaluation?  I am also getting a TV logic on demo for comparison.  I
do high end commercial work originating on 35mm, phantom and red;  I
need something that will allow us to evaluate our finished work and
represent what was done at the telecine sessions.  We work mostly at
CO3 and Nice Shoes who are still CRT based but in transition...like
us all.

Thanks in advance for any advice,
jason cacioppo
creative director / SUBVOYANT