[Tig] OT: color space in Photoshop, from Nikon NEF.

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Dec 1 19:04:42 GMT 2008

I want to work in Adobe RGB workspace because of the wider color
gamut.  but if my final
is going to be sRGB, you're saying it makes no difference..

I've tried this incidentally and have the same problem with
saturation.  I think I neeed either
to create a "custom" colorspace in PS or, use a different pre-
processor before PS, like the one
Nikon sells.

--
Rob Lingelbach