[Tig] Craig Leffel

Craig Leffel craig at optimus.com
Tue Dec 2 19:59:14 GMT 2008

Can I just say that it's our Advertising agency's idea of a good time? I
like them - they're good pals....

Thanks for the note Bob.... I like that you're thinking of me, no matter
where you are.

In your other thought, is the "digital" part of that sentence an index
finger, or is it more like what happens to me after I've done a full day
of color correcting webisodes? I look forward to each of those things
with the same enthusiasm....

Yours truly -

Craig Leffel

Senior Colorist