[Tig] Men vs women facial tones

Terry Lockhart terry at finishedit.com
Mon Dec 15 17:07:47 GMT 2008

Ran across this report finding that women tend to the green, while
men go red. Thought it would be pertinent to the thread of a few
digests back.

Men are red, women are green, researcher finds
Test subjects tended to confirm subtle color differences associated
with gender. Even when viewing pixelated or distorted images,
subjects identified redder images as male and greener images as
female. Credit: Michael J. Tarr/Brown University

http://www.physorg.com/news147955343.html

--
Terry Lockhart
Chief Engineer/IT manager

direct/vm 617 850 6133
main  617 292 0082 or 850 6100
fax   617 292 0083
cel 617 775 3195
<terry at finishedit.com>
<www.finishedit.com>

I'm beginning to understand myself. But it would have been great to
be able to understand myself when I was 20 rather than when I was 82."
--Dave Brubeck,  American jazz pianist