[Tig] Old EDL Files on 8-Inch Floppy Disks

Steve Paris sparis at company3.com
Wed Mar 5 19:01:48 GMT 2008

I think it was Edit 6---we had 5 edit bays. Don't forget Mike Jackson
and Mike Cantebury, who are now at SSI. I think Eldon's last name was
Phillips

Steve Paris
Telecine Engineering Manager
Company 3- Los Angeles
1661 Lincoln Blvd. Suite 300
Santa Monica CA 90404
' Shop    310-255-6662
( Cell     310-367-4352
2   Fax     310-255-6602
* sparis at company3.com
 "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its
limits" (Albert Einstein)