[Tig] [Old EDL Files on 8-Inch Floppy Disks]

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Mar 5 18:32:55 GMT 2008

Hi Jeff

I'm really stunned to hear of this, like that guy was kind of an
inspiration for me.  Always talked to me of his wife (this was in the
80s, when he was at Unitel NYC as an engineer) playing Bach on the
organ.

your message didn't go to the group nor will this one, unless you so
desire.

all the best (i still remember those group meetings at NAB of the
Editel Group hahah)

Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach