[Tig] 7.1 Switch

Corbitt, David (HBO-NS) David.Corbitt at hbo.com
Tue Mar 11 15:12:52 GMT 2008

I'm looking for a balanced analog audio switch that can select from two
groups of 7.1 to a single 7.1 output. Can someone help me find what I'm
looking for? Send private email if it can be interpreted as marketing.

Thanks

Dave Corbitt  | Project Manager

HBO Studios  | 120 A E 23rd St

New York, NY 10010

david.corbitt at hbo.com <mailto:david.corbitt at hbo.com>

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the
addressees.  Any copying, forwarding, printing or other use
of this e-mail by persons other than the addressees is not
authorized.  This e-mail may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail (including the original
message in your reply) and then delete and discard all
copies of the e-mail. Thank you.