[Tig] spirit questions (maint)

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Mar 27 16:43:09 GMT 2008

I need to follow the bimonthly maintenance functions regarding
cleaning the optical path components of the Spirit, as outlined in the
manual (SDC 2002).  The manual mentions one can use ethyl alcohol to
clean optical surfaces, with the appropriate soft cloth.   I'd like to
confirm this, and also ask what amount of time I should allow for
doing this cleaning as it involves some disassembly.   I've already
replaced the all the filters recently..  Thanks in advance for any help.

Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org  http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html