[Tig] spirit questions (maint)

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Fri Mar 28 15:33:08 GMT 2008

many thanks Craig for the info.   As a matter of fact I just finished
the job, though didn't clean that lens behind the filter wheel as I
don't have gloves handy - I also didn't clean the filterwheel-filters
because without gloves didn't think I could get them out without
touching their surfaces.  Inspecting that condenser lens from the
front of the machine with the gate removed, I see your point about it
being an important one to clean.

Along with checking the air filters, hoovering the blowers and every
other part of the machine I could reach, it took about 90 minutes.
Doing the filterwheel and the condenser lens I skipped would probably
add an hour or so I guess.

Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach