[Tig] what are we going to do (monitors)--Do lunch and discuss it

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Fri Mar 28 22:00:45 GMT 2008

On Mar 28, 2008, at 12:45 PM, Joe Owens wrote:

> I know one thing, and that is that no one (except old weirdos)
> looks at bars or lines anything up anymore.

Those that do are certainly welcome to discuss it at the

Old VTRs/Editors/Telecine Informal Lunch at NAB:
12:30p, Tuesday, Apr. 15 in the Food Court/Cafe at the front of Lower
South Hall.

I was thinking of using an image of a Quad deck as a location marker.
Perhaps SMPTE Bars would be a little easier to spot?

E-mail me off list for any details and my cell phone.

Hope your day lined up correctly.

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:   (530) 741-1212

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974

With 3GHz 4-processor MacPro powering Final Cut Studio