[Tig] SD capture

Ramona Howard ramona at spectsoft.com
Sat Mar 29 00:26:29 GMT 2008

> Runs on Windows or Mac. Has the same issue with both.

Take into consideration that the AJA has a bit more buffering going on.
Depending on which board we are using we are getting a full second of video
and can easily change this amount on the fly. But this is our own driver/app
thing, can't say others work this way.

Cheers,
Ramona

--
Ramona Howard

Mailing:
SpectSoft, LLC
1570 East F St #A Box 113
Oakdale, CA 95361

Shipping:
375 Johnson Ave
Oakdale, CA 95361

Phone: 209.847.7812 extension 104
Fax: 209.847.7859
http://www.spectsoft.com

RaveHD - Changing the way you think about uncompressed

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to
legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable
precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail.
SpectSoft cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the
use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to
your virus checking procedures prior to use.