[Tig] styles in grading

Dominic Case cased at atlab.com.au
Mon Mar 31 08:11:18 BST 2008

>we conciously made the characters slightly cyan,
>which to the eye became more acceptable as a shade of grey

I guess that a cyan shift in greys would be quite acceptable in a polar
environment, where the sky is very large and very blue on account of the low
sun (ie low in angle and also low in colour temperature).  Shadows are lit
by the sky not the sun, so appear bluer.

Though Chris, you're surely not suggesting that you _need_ to compensate for
colour shifts in the print;-)
Dominic Case
Atlab Australia