[Tig] what are we going to do (monitors)

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Mar 31 18:36:37 BST 2008

On Mar 31, 2008, at 7:29 PM, Graham Collett wrote:

> The following measurements are of sequential contrast for CRTs and
> both
> sequential and simultaneous contrast for all LCDs.  All measurements
>
> Open disclsure: Sprockets represent Ecinema in europe and wont
> advertise
> on the tig any more than anyone else :)

which open disclosure - not a disclaimer - brings all the measurements
into question, as they're done with a significant bias.   If I were
doing measurements while employed by Sony, I wouldn't place JVC any
higher than my own product, unless it were a cost issue.

anyway, let this be the last about this, the advertising restrictions
on the TIG are well known.

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org  http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html