[Tig] Modern time code

rlovejoy at comcast.net rlovejoy at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 20:33:13 GMT 2008

Now that we have entered the twenty first century, are there any plans afoot to bring time code along with us? I think it would be great if users could select 24 hour code or flip a switch and have 100 hour code. All those dailies that keep going around the clock and leading to headaches figuring out which 4 hour reel has what scenes could go by the boards. I'd say keep the legacy code for those who want time of day, but for big jobs like feature films 100 hour code could be pretty useful.
I know it involves a bit of retooling, but it seems like a good idea to me.

Bob Lovejoy
Shooters Post & Transfer
Philadelphia, PA