[Tig] Modern time code

Ferder, John E jeferder at cbs.com
Wed Nov 12 14:36:27 GMT 2008

Bob:

One of the tutorials at the SMPTE Fall Conference was delivered by Peter Symes, discussing the continuing work of the Joint SMPTE/EBU Task Force to revise and update the standards for time code.  You can find more information at www.smpte.org.

John E. Ferder

Director, Studio & Post-Production Engineering

CBS Broadcasting, Inc.