[Tig] Panasonic 50" plasma

Steve Roberts - Post Production steve.roberts at bbc.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 13:03:31 BST 2008

Do you have Intelligent Frame Creation turned on in the plasma? It
creates new motion-estimated frames between real frames, so effectively
giving a video type motion to film.

	Steve Roberts | Senior Engineer | BBC Resources
	Room 3501 | BBC Television Centre | Wood Lane | London | W12 7RJ

	T: +44 (0)20 857 64556 | F: +44 (0)20 857 61639
	http://www.bbcresources.com
	BBC Resources Limited
	Registered Number 3593793 England
	Registered Office: Television Centre, Wood Lane, London W12 7RJ