[Tig] nucoda

Kassner, Neal NJK at cbsnews.com
Thu Oct 23 20:26:11 BST 2008

I think before you jump to the conclusion that Nucoda products are so
prevalent these days you might consider the possibility that someone
allied with Digital Vision has simply added a bunch of facilities using
that product line to the wiki table, while other systems' proponents
have yet to do so. After all, manufacturers were invited to toot their
own horns -- maybe Digital Vision was just the first to step up. AFAIK,
there are only a handful of Digital Vision/Nucoda systems currently
working in the New York market, and I say this as an employee of a
company that has recently purchased a Nucoda HD.

Neal Kassner
Colorist
CBS News/NY