[Tig] Open Stereoscopic demo and shoot

Ramona Howard ramona at spectsoft.com
Fri Oct 24 14:49:01 BST 2008

Please join us for a game of pool, a cold beer and a look at Rave

SpectSoft and StereoScope Studios will be hosting a detailed look at Rave and
the workflow. We hope that you will join us for a relaxing way to get a hands
on demonstration of using Rave both on-set and in post.  In conjunction with
other manufactures we will be giving you the opportunity to shoot both 2D and
3D footage and get a look at how it easily travels thru the workflow.

The footage will be immideatley viewable in both a right eye, left eye
combination or as stereo on several devices.

The facility will be open on the below dates/times for anyone wishing to stop
in and shoot some test material and or just hang out and see the latest
tools. If you require a private demo time, please contact
Ramona at spectsoft.com

StereoScope, LLC
727 N. Victory Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91502

Monday October 27th Noon to 6pm
Tuesday October 28th 10am to 6pm
Wednesday October 29th 10am to 2pm

We will be demonstrating the Job System and Conversion tools within Rave,
along with Dual I/O (stereoscopic) capture and playback into a single system.
Hardware configs will range from Iconix to Phantom

Cheers,
Ramona

Disclaimer: Rave is the product of SpectSoft

--
Ramona Howard
CEO/Founder

Phone: 209.847.7812 extension 104