[Tig] nucoda

Lucas Wilson lucas at assimilateinc.com
Fri Oct 24 20:52:00 BST 2008

Hey Stu,

I get that, and the fact that it didn't "feel" right to you is totally cool
and understandable. I've shown SCRATCH to an awful lot of skilled colorists.
Some of them love it instantly and think, "Why can't everything be like
this!" And some of them can't wait to close the door after I leave so they
can snicker and guffaw without being rude.
:)

I just wanted to be clear about how the product operates - which is not
subjective.

Best,

Lucas
-----