[Tig] NAB musings

Laurence Claydon Laurence.Claydon at deluxedigital.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 08:09:07 BST 2009

Bob Kertesz wrote:

--Plus, even though my parents STILL have no idea what it is I do for a living,
seeing me featured in a national ad campaign at least gives them hope I'm
doing SOMETHING.

I find also, that after many years, my parents also have no idea what I do...although thinking about it, my father worked for IBM for over 30 years and I never really got to the root of the issue. Occasionally, I would ask, 'Dad, what did you do at work today'? His response; 'As little as possible'.

Maybe that's why they all got canned in the late 1980's :-)

Laurence Claydon
Deluxe Digital, London