[Tig] The 3D tech cycle

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Apr 29 18:53:58 BST 2009

On Apr 29, 2009, at 7:56 PM, Joe Owens wrote:

> Oh, and mediums for 3D... One word, Rob... and that is "porn".
> Ewwwww....   I can't believe how revolted I actually am just sitting
> here....NOT trying to think much more about it....    Okay, then...

straying a bit far from the topics at hand, I think a lot of research
is going into electropneumatics, as applied to wide-bandwidth
connections and interaction.  Just takes a bunch of sensors and the
right plumbing.

move to Europe and you get a series of actual functioning societies
where porn really isn't much of anything special.

forgive the digression, thanks.

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org