[Tig] The 3D tech cycle

Schuyler Dunn doctorossi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 19:39:19 BST 2009

> I would not put "Coraline" into the catagory of
> an all time classic film. Sorry it was ok but it's not
> Seventh seal or Casablanca.

Well, I wouldn't put A Bronx Tale or, especially, The Shawshank Redemption into that category, either. I liked Coraline more than both of those.

> I also think it would have been no different if it were shot on
> mitchells and shown in 2D.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, but if you're saying you don't think it gains anything from the 3D aspect, I disagree with you completely. Have you seen it in 3D?

Schuyler Dunn