[Tig] Slightly OT - Media Tracking & Labeling

Jean-Francois Panisset panisset at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:54:57 GMT 2009

We have pre-printed cards of various sizes for the various tape stocks
with stuff like the company logo, address and such, and we print the
media-specific information on a transparent label (using a Dymo
LabelWriter) which we stick on top of the pre-printed card. The result
looks pretty nice.

JF Panisset
MPC
Santa Monica, CA