[Tig] iPhone 3G white point adjusted

woz warrenl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:34:59 GMT 2009

Have a look at the "first" (I'm betting someone here will dig an obscure one
out from years ago!) compact camera with a built in projector, the Nikon
Coolpix S1000pj
They (Nikon) quote VGA equivalent resolution, 10 lumens max. brightness and
up to 6ft 6" throw.
May as well add that to the grading suite equipment I guess.

I have no affiliation with Nikon, other than an APS SLR someone gave to me a
few years back. It would appear that size of image target was years ahead of
it's time judging by the current crop (excuse the pun) of digital SLR's.

woz

--
This email including any attachment(s) is private and confidential and may
contain privileged information, which may be used only by the addressee. If