[Tig] Advice on Buenos Aires Post Prod. Scene

Forde Colm Colm.Forde at rte.ie
Mon Feb 9 18:18:47 GMT 2009

Hi Folks,
I am planning on hitting the road soon for a South American adventure.  After a few months of travelling I will join some friends of mine in Buenos Aires, and try to settle there for a while.
So, I was wondering if any of you out there would mind sharing your past or present experience of working within the post production scene in that city/country.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated, and treated with confidence.
Please reply off list.

Thanks in advance,
Colm Forde
Colourist.