[Tig] draw application on TIG wiki

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Feb 9 20:59:32 GMT 2009

anyone who wants to play with the drawing applet on the TIG wiki, need
only go to

-- http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/TODO
--and sign in with a wiki username (if you don't remember yours, just
create a new one)
--Then, draw to your heart's content:  Click [Edit] on the draw test,
and draw away.

the Java applet is self-explanatory, hopefully, and is fairly full-
featured.

whatever drawing you create, can be added to any wiki page, and if any
trouble occurs, please
contact me so I can (in the case of a page locked due to botnets)
unlock the page for you, or,
in most cases, with a wiki username you can just while away your time
creating diagrams,
sketches, whatever.

Rob
--