[Tig] Have you ever cried during a session...

Ken Robinson ken at flight4.org
Tue Jul 14 20:36:51 BST 2009

I was thinking of Russell Square when it used to dump your list completely
after a quantity (that I can't remember now) of mark points. I got caught
when I wasn't concentrating on the number of events in the list and I used
multiple layers on a rather long job....

Client voiced his opinion in Brazilian Portuguese... I was thinking 'beam me
up, Scotty'... Body went hot and cold... I would have cried if it would have
helped. And there were no deeeep holes to jump in either!

Ken Robinson
Now in a deep hole in Patagonia