[Tig] RES: Have you ever cried during a session...

Rogério Moraes rogerito at terra.com.br
Wed Jul 15 05:27:33 BST 2009

It used to happen to me... I do have some clients that think that a session
grading is a miracle fountain, and all things will be solved in there (no
matter how terrible it is), and if it doesn't go well, it's the colorist's
fault. But then I got prescribed with benzodiazepines... and honestly,
things are much better now. :) But still, there are moments when you just
wish to disappear. Like when you are told to grade a full feature film in
just about 8 hours...

__________ Informação do ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versão da vacina 4243
(20090714) __________

A mensagem foi verificada pelo  ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com