[Tig] Flanders Scientific "Grade" monitor

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Fri Jul 17 20:12:30 BST 2009

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009, bill laverty wrote:
>   Been using the Pioneer Elite glass in my bays for some time now. They
> are a decent client monitor. You always hate running more than 1 color monitor
> in a suite but...

Unfortunately, Pioneer Kuro, Elite, and its entire HDTV lineup are now
gone.  They put the equipment from their manufacturing plant up for
public auction so it is all gone now and the manufacturing facility
was not sold to a former competitor.  Pioneer is out of the HD display
business.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn